Are you an Oregon breeder who can help ASDA?
Although ASDA is connected to dog breeders across the country, we are actively seeking local breeders of Labs, Golden Retrievers, Labradoodles, Goldendoodles, and Golden-lab mixes. The expense of interstate travel to visit and approve breeders, plus shipping and transportation costs, creates additional expenses for a closely managed non-profit budget. Because our dogs represent a substantial financial investment for each family, the following criteria is required of both dam and sire for consideration and approval:
1. Pedigree certification from AKC.
2. Hip Dysplasia certification: we prefer certification through the University of Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Hip Improvement Program (PennHip) but will also accept it through the Orthopedic Foundation of Animals (OFA).
3. Elbow dysplasia certification: Same requirement as number two.
4. Heart exam and results through a Board certified Veterinary Cardiologist.
5. Current eye certificate (pink slip). Exam must be performed by a specialist certified through the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmology.
Interested breeders, please contact us.